1. Japanese Space-Saving Tips
Talk about innovation. Save space with these simple Japanese tips.
2. Secret Storage Spots Around the Home
Don’t believe you have any more storage space in your home? Here are a few secret spots you can use.
3. Small Tables for Small Homes
Need more tables but don’t have the room? Check out the tips in this pin.
4. Think Outside the Box
Give these unique small-space hacks a go to maximise the usefulness of your space.
5. Make any Room Look Bigger
Here are some quick and easy tips that can help any room in your home look bigger.
6. Give Your Home a Space Saving Refresh
Give your small home a much-needed refresh with these space-saving tips.
7. Make the Most of Your Small Garden
Space saving tips extend beyond the home. Make the most of your small outdoor space.
8. Transform Your Bookshelf into a Bench
Have an old bookcase lying around? Create a multi-purpose bench and storage unit with this simple DIY project.
9. Colours for a Small Room
Colour can have a huge impact on the look and feel of a room. If you are decorating a small room, try out these colours.
10. Tips for Small Living Spaces
Don’t have room to make mistakes? These décor tips are ideal for smaller spaces.
11. Mason Jars – Everyone’s Favourite Storage Solution
If you’re not familiar with the mason jar – where have you been? Pick up some of these inexpensive jars and use them to organise your entire home.
12. Space Saving Shelving Ideas
If you have a small home, shelves are your best friend. Here are some fun and creative ways to use shelves in your house.
13. Creative Space-Saving Solutions
Seen it all before? Here are some seriously creative space-saving solutions.
14. Make Use of Every Nook and Cranny
Make a small space feel big by making proper use of every nook and cranny.
15. Storage Furniture
Saving space is all about multi-tasking. Find inspiration with these 2-in-1 furniture and storage solutions.
16. Arrange Your Space Properly
The way you arrange your furniture can make all the difference. Check out these creative layout ideas.
17. Easy End Tables
Forget clunky end tables and side tables that take up too much space. These sleek tables will save valuable floor space.
18. Boost your Kitchen Counter Space
Extra counter space is always a plus. These small kitchen hacks will make preparing delicious meals easier than ever.
19. Pots and Pans Off the Bench Top
Maximise space by hanging your pots and pans on the wall. That means more bench space for cooking.
20. Genius Kitchen Space Saving Hacks
The kitchen is the heart of the home. Try these unusual space saving tips to get the most use out of your small kitchen.
21. Saving Space on a Budget
You don’t need a big budget to save space in your small kitchen. These fantastic tips prove it.
22. Pantry Organisation Hacks
Quick and easy hacks that will save you space – and time!
23. Feeling Adventurous?
Ready to take on a bigger DIY project? Save space with this super cool do-it-yourself pull-out table.
24. Get Your Pantry Spick and Span
If you have a small pantry, keeping things organised can be a bit of a challenge. Give these tips a go.
25. Chopping Board Over the Stove
If you’re short of bench space, why not put your chopping board over your stove. Follow this simple DIY.
26. Transform Your Bed’s Headboard
Use your headboard to keep clutter off the floor.
27. Squeeze More into Your Wardrobe
Small wardrobe? No worries. Squeeze more clothes into your small wardrobe with these tips.
28. Keep Things Simple
Saving space doesn’t have to be a complex task. Keep things simple with these quick and easy tips.
29. Give Your Bedroom the Attention It Deserves
Your bedroom is important. Use these tips and tricks to keep it looking clean and clutter free.
30. Space Saving for Shoe-a-holics
Got a lot of shoes? Here are some space-saving ways to organise them.
31. Build Your Own Clothes Rack
If you don’t have enough space for a wardrobe, why not build your own clothes rack?
32. Small and Cosy Bedroom
Make sure your small bedroom is cosy – not cluttered!
33. Small on Space, Big on Style
Small bedrooms don’t have to be cramped. Check out these stylish bedroom decorating tips specifically for tiny rooms.
34. Organisation Tips for the Bedroom
Keep your bedroom clean and organised.
35. Small Desks for Small Offices
Maximise productivity by minimising your desk space. Here’s how to best utilise your office space.
36. Get Your Work Done Distraction Free
Working in a small space can be distracting, especially if your office is messy and disorganised. Take your office to the next level with these tips.
37. More Space-Saving Tips for the Small Office
Need more office inspiration? Take a look at these stunning small workspaces.
38. Keep Things Organised in the Laundry
Clothes everywhere? Keeping things organised in the laundry with these space saving hacks.
39. Space-Saving Laundry Hamper
If your looking to save space in your laundry room or bedroom there is no better way than our very own 'Laundry Nook' The Door-Hanging Laundry Hamper.
40. Save Space with this DIY Drying Rack
Here is a great DIY project for the week. Save space with an indoor drying rack.
41. Save Space without Sacrificing Style
Don’t ignore your bathroom! A well-organised bathroom can make all the difference.
42. Make a Small Bathroom Look Big
Here’s how you can make your tiny bathroom look bigger.
43. Bathroom Bits and Pieces
Keep the bits and pieces in your bathroom organised with these practical bathroom storage solutions.
44. Light, Bright, and Spacious
Designing a bathroom from scratch? Here is some advice on designing a bathroom that feels light, bright, and spacious.
45. The Best Bathroom Hacks on Pinterest
All the best space-saving hacks on Pinterest in one place. Check it out !
Follow us on Facebook for more space saving ideas
Leave your comments below, thank you !